Friday 24 June 2011

We moved to Windhoek beginning of May, THE BIG CITY :).  That's little less than two months ago. Which is fine, keeping in mind that I left my whole studio behind and traded our huge mine-house for a rented duet house with two bedrooms and a tiny study. 
But now, TODAY, I'm starting to seriously miss my photo shoots. I miss the loving families and wild kids running around my studio lighting and boxes full of props. 
If all goes well we will be moving into a awesome house at the end off July where my studio will be in full swing again. And guess what, this time I have space for a huge art gallery, where we will have art classes and all types of creative outbursts. That's definitely something to look forward to!!! 

So, what have I been up to while waiting for jet another move??? :) PAINTING!!!! So that will definitely make up for the lack of photography.



There's a few more on it's way...
I must say, although I do miss my photography, I'm more than happy to stay indoors and paint, because it's freezing cold outside!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment